You can share your data in several ways, depending on your delivery preferences and whether you’re sharing with other Looker users or with recipients outside your Looker instance.
Sharing Your Data
From within Looker, you can grab any one of a series of URLs with which other Looker users can open a query or Look. See our Share the URL documentation for more information.
To share data from Looker, you can:
- Download a Look or Explore and then send the downloaded content.
- Create a query and immediately email the results to yourself or other people, or send the results to another data destination. You do not need to save the query as a Look or dashboard first.
- Send a Look or dashboard immediately in an email to yourself or other people, or send the results to another data destination.
- Create a schedule to automatically send data or a visualization to email recipients or to another data destination. See the Scheduling Data Deliveries page for more information.
- Publish a Look with a public URL and then send the URL.
- Embed a Look or dashboard, typically into a webpage, and then share that webpage’s URL.
- Create an alert to receive an email when the results of a dashboard tile reach or exceed a specified threshold, if your admin has enabled the Conditional Alerts Labs feature.