You can share your data in several ways, depending on your delivery preferences and whether you’re sharing with other Looker users or with recipients outside your Looker instance.
Sharing Your Data
To share data from Looker, you can:
- Create a query and immediately email the results to yourself or other people, or send the results to another data destination. You do not need to save the query as a Look or dashboard first.
- Send a Look or dashboard immediately in an email to yourself or other people, or send the results to another data destination.
- Grab any one of a series of URLs with which other Looker users can open a query or Look.
- Download a Look or an Explore and then send the downloaded content.
- Publish a Look with a public URL to an audience that includes people who don’t use Looker, by enabling public access and sharing the Look’s URL, embedding its visualization or data table into a webpage and sharing the webpage’s URL, or importing the Look into a Google Sheet or an MS Excel spreadsheet.
- Create a schedule to automatically send data or a visualization to email recipients or to another data destination.
- Deliver content to third-party services integrated with Looker via an action hub server.
- Create an alert to receive a notification when the results of a dashboard tile reach or exceed a specified threshold.