One of Looker’s advantages is the many ways you can send and share content to colleagues or those outside your organization. This page outlines the documentation on sending and sharing content.
The following pages will help you start sending and sharing content:
- Sharing Data — Get an overview of ways to share Looker data with others.
- Sending Data Now — Send one-off deliveries of your data to various destinations.
- Sharing Data from URLs — Share data using browser, short, or expanded URLs.
- Downloading Data — Download data from Looks and Explores, and format those downloads.
- Public Sharing, Importing, and Embedding — Give public access to data via URLs, embedding, or placement in spreadsheets.
- Scheduling Content Deliveries — Make instant or recurring deliveries of Explores, Looks, legacy user-defined dashboards, and LookML dashboards to email, webhook, Amazon S3, SFTP, and some integrated services.
- Scheduling and Sending Dashboards — Schedule and send dashboards to email, webhook, Amazon S3, SFTP, and some integrated services. Edit, delete, and duplicate schedules.
- Scheduling Deliveries to the Slack Integration — Schedule deliveries of Looker data directly to Slack using Looker’s Slack integration.
- Sharing Data through an Action Hub — Configure an action hub server to deliver content to third-party services integrated with Looker.
- Alerts — Create alerts that are triggered when query results reach or exceed a specified threshold.