We’re working on updating our interactive docs features. In the meantime, you can access our old Learn instance.
This page has puzzles that ask questions of our demo databases. To work with them, you’ll need an account on oldlearn.looker.com, Looker’s learning environment. Contact email@example.com to get access.
Try to answer the questions before clicking on the answer links.
1. How many inventory items have we ever had in inventory?
2. How many different products have we ever had in inventory?
3. How many inventory items have we ever sold?
4. How many inventory items that we bought in 2012 have sold?
5. Which category of item has the highest sell through rate (percent sold) for 2012?
6. Which brand has the highest sell through rate?
7. Which brand name with more than 100 items in inventory, has the highest sell through rate?
8. How much money do we have tied up in inventory?
9. Which category of items has the most money tied up in inventory?